- 3rd – 4th - Awards assembly at the Elementary school & last day of school.
Thias & his teachers
- 4th – Went over to Tony & Jeannine’s for our last dinner and games together in awhile. Jeannine bought me the DVD “Wives and Daughters” as a going away present. LOVE that movie!!! It's almost up there with Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth version)!
- 8th – 13th – Took our family on vacation to Disney World with my parents (Magic Kingdom twice, Hollywood Studios twice and Epcot once). Than relaxed at the Parkway International Resort and went swimming one day . We all had a blast!!!
What is Brad doing Janet? Fun rides!
Seija with her princesses
The trip's not complete without seeing Mickey
- 14th – 21st – Brad and I went on a 7-day Western Caribbean cruise through Carnival Valor, while my wonderful parents watched the kids. Our ports of call were Grand Cayman, Isla Roatan, Belize, and Key West. Our shore excursions were Sea Trek, Kayaking in see-through kayaks and Snorkeling, Mayan Ruins Tour, and the White Knuckle Thrill Ride.
Dinner on the ship
Some Mayan Ruins
Of course we had to take pictures of the towel art :)
Sunset pictures from the ship
- 21st – Celebrated Father’s Day at my parents place
My super tanned family (they don't look like this anymore)
- 22nd – 23rd – Traveled back to San Antonio and did the last bit of packing we had
- 24th – Movers loaded the truck and we hired a cleaning company to clean the house (that was one of the best $175 I’ve spent).
- 25th – Traveled to El Paso and went swimming at our hotel
- 26th – Traveled to Gilbert AZ and stayed with Brad’s Uncle Kevin and Aunt Corilee
- 27th – Traveled to SLC UT and stayed with Roger & Becky
- 29th – July 5th – Traveled to and stayed at the cabin in Montana and celebrated Canada Day and the 4th of July with the family
Caleb & Matthias' fist time behind the boat - They did great!!!
The red cabin's in the background
The Bry-Jan Clan