Friday, December 25, 2009

April 2009

April

  • Boys in soccer again
  • 1st – My mom came into town to watch the kids so that Brad and I could go to my mission reunion in Salt Lake City.
  • 2nd - We put our house up for sale

The old place. I never thought I'd say this, but I really miss that house. We're in a not-so-great rental situation and it will be so nice to own a house again. One that I can paint and decorate to my liking and one I know we'll be living in for longer than a year. Can't wait!!!
  • 2nd – 6th – Brad and I went to Salt Lake City. We stayed with my Uncle Dale and Aunt Cavell and got to see Tina and family.
  • 3rd – Got to visit with Brad’s mission president. President and Sister Thompson.

  • 3rd – My first mission reunion. President and Sister Jones were able to come. It was wonderful to be able to see them (they look so good!) and wonderful to see my companions and other missionaries I knew!!!

The Utah Ogden Mission missionaries & President & Sister Jones

Me with companions "Sister Becker" and "Sister Minns"
  • 4th – We went to Roger & Becky's house for breakfast and to watch the first session of conference. We got a real surprise when we found out that Brad’s sister Esther & Russ were there visiting also. It was so fun!
  • 4th – We got to see a couple of my cousins (Karen and Lori). We watched the second session of conference with them.
  • 5th – My Uncle got us tickets to go to the Conference Center for the Sunday morning session. While there we met up with some former missionaries from my mission.
  • 6th – Started our Easter Week tradition with FHE and a spring egg hunt.

  • 9th – Had Jill over - so Seija could play with Blake, Matthias could play with Lizzy and I could hang out with Jill and hold the twins. :)
  • 10th – Went to Kaitlin’s birthday party at Incredible Pizza
  • 18th – Kaitlin’s Baptism
  • 24th – Went to Garner State Park again this year with a bunch of friends (the Tony & Jeannine family, the Ryan & Kari Dawn family, MaryAnn & family, the Jim & Kristi family, and Scott). We had a picnic, played in the river and went on a hike.

It is a beautiful place

My favorite falling-off-the-cliff pose
  • 29th – Crafty Clique – Kari Dawn taught us how to make bracelets, earrings and necklaces. I wanted to learn so I can make blessing bracelets for babies and girlie bracelets for Seija.
  • Went to Zumba 3-5 times a week. I was addicted! It’s a cardio workout using Latin dances. It is quite a workout but it’s so much fun!!!
  • Had an insane amount of showings all month. I have to leave the house looking spotless just in case there is a showing at a moments notice. It took me an extra 30 minutes to get ready to go anywhere that month.
  • Went to a going away party for my good friend Ellice.

Miss you!!!
  • Two of Caleb's permanent teeth grew in without pushing out the baby teeth

Check out the photo. You can see all four teeth.

0 people know I like comments: